We are experienced in concert recording and television broadcasting. From 2 to 56 tracks, small, medium and large on-location recording systems are available. All systems are based on Pro Tools HD for reliability, ease of recording, editing and mixing. We use the same microphones as the PA where possible while augmenting them with our own, particularly for audience coverage. We take a totally independent split from the PA system, with our own microphone splitters, high quality mic preamps and processors. Our aim is to record your event as cleanly as possible, leaving maximum scope for mixing afterwards. We believe in a ‘minimum interference’ policy so as not to interrupt or distract the artists from the flow of the performance.
- Up to 56 inputs of Digidesign 192 I/O
- Digidesign Sync I/O for lock to video
- Apple Mac
- Rorke 2 Bay SCSI Rack with 2 x 72GB Seagate 10K Drives
- Preamps by API, ATI, Audient, Presonus & Earthworks
- Dynaudio BM6 studio monitors (optional extra)
- Soundfield Microphone System (optional extra)
€100 – Two track Mbox Pro with Rode NT4 stereo microphone
€250 – Sixteen track Pro Tools HD
€400 – Thirty Two track Pro Tools HD
€650 – Fifty Six track Pro Tools HD
Mic preamps are included with each system. Engineer and transport extra.
Every live recording is unique so please call us with your requirements.